Last night I couldnt sleep due to mosquitos providing some not so lovely music to my ears. So I started thinking on things that annoy me the most and that make my blood boil (apart from mosquitos ofcourse). Here I come up wih my list -
* A woman being raped. A rapist.
* Me knowing I cant help.
* Bangalore Traffic.
* A stomach upset.
* 47 degree centigrade temperatures.
* Indian Politicians.
* Jallianwala Bagh massacre.
* Ekta Kapoor's nonsense k-sagas.
* People mailing trash on newsgroups .
* Sleepless nights.
* Negligent doctors.
* Patients wrongly blaming doctors for a death.
* People smoking at public places.
* Bollywood idiotic movies wasting positive artists.
* Bollywood idiotic heros/heroines wasting positive scripts.
* Me positively watching movies containing the above 2.
* Old age.
* Show offs.
* Unavailable railway reservation when I want to go home.
* Terrorists killing innocent people.
* People talking behind your back.
* Abu Ghraib prison and many such other barbaric places of western torture.
* People not writing good documentation for their code.
* The hubris of the western world.
* People taking dowry and killing daughter-in-laws.
* Harrassing daughter-in-laws / mother-in-laws.
* Boys/girls wasting their time over not interested girls/boys.
* Rampant corruption.
* Office lunch.
* Indian cricket team losing to Pak (if at all :D)
* Rain when I need to get back to my house at 10 p.m.
* Dirty loos.
* People talking only about themselves.
* My computer security marks :D
* Companies delaying joining of freshers due to recession.
* Inefficent police and subsequently tainted judiciary.
* Sluggish dial up net access.
* Pestering land lords.
* Time's fleece.
* No space for parking.
* Chatu people.
* Me getting annoyed over petty issues.