You know you are growing old when -
* You have officially, legally, formally crossed the wronger than wrong side of twenties.
* You are one of the seniormost members of your team, the other senior member is your 40 yr old manager.
* The no of guys proposing you in the last 2 years was ...amm..hmm..ahem..umm..
* The last time a guy whistled at you was...amm..ummm..ehhh..ohh...
* Well you care a damn that the integration of the above 2 equations approaches zero.
* Most of the people around you are atleast 2 yrs younger than you.
* People call you aunty. (This does not include Nishit as he is the only person entitled to do so, so far....)
* When you have a same sex get together you tend not to discuss men but just one man.
* You wear the same t-shirt and jeans every second day and to the office despite having your wardrobe seemingly full.
* It makes you look jhalli or atleast your bf tells so but you are unruffled.
* Increasing weight does not quite affect you.
* You take more interviews than what you have given in your lifetime.
* Exam, what exam ?
* Books, what books ? yawwwn
* You have exactly 4 and a half white hair on your head. It has been long since you've stopped noticing them or their new siblings.
* Most of your school friends are now mother of 2 kids.
* You move towards philosophy - learn to accept things and do not crib. It's a part of growing up!
* When you ruminate about your demeanor in some indicents in the past you get embarrassed and conclude that you were puerile then.
* You are more sympathetic towards old people than what you were before.
* You no longer like romantic mushy movies and would rather settle for some art or comedy movie.
* Whenever you bump upon an aquaintance it takes you some time before you map whether you know him from your school/ be/ mtech/ job days.
* When you think people celebrating valentine's day is silly.
* When Shahrukh's movies make you puke.
* When you need to consult your kid brother to buy a new tshirt and the one he tells you to buy you think is too bold.
* The last time you applied make up while going out was ..gulp
* Your concept of makeup kit consists of one box of nivea cream and one talcum powder.
* You have 6 pairs of sandals (out of which 2 are brand new) but you always wear your flat floaters.
* When people fighting over newsgroups only evokes one reaction from you - grow up!
* When you go to a mall to buy some clothes, you feel like you are like alice in wonderland with all weird clothes around - you will feel ashamed to wear even in your swimming pool.
* A lot of your male college friends are balding.
* When all the new heroines look the same to you.
* When tennis stars, miss indias, new cricketers, heroines, models, are younger than you.
* People whom you grew up admiring are in the twilight of their careers.
* You write blogs like this.