January 11, 2006

Haunting melodies

I was just running though my playlist to identify numbers that I play more often than the others. Then I realized I could club most of them as haunting melodies. Numbers that carry more weight and continue to hover for a longer time. There are captivating in their own way but have a sprinkle of melancholy. Here's my buzz index -

Hindi
-----
Awarapan Banjarapan (Jism)
Naraaz Savera Hai (Sangharsh)
Raat humaari to chaand ki saheli hai (Parineeta)
Jaane kahan gaye woh din (Mera Naam Joker)
Tujh se naraaz nahi zindagi (Masoom)
Solah baras ki (Ek duje ke liye)
Aae mere sanam (Sangam)

English
-------
Fade to Black (Metallica) - Undoubetdly the best!
25 minutes (MLTR)
Careless Whisper (George Michael)
Bed Of Roses (Bon Jovi)
Paranoid (Type O Negative version)
You're beautiful (James Blunt)
Wake me up when Sept ends (GreenDay)

Disclaimer : This index is created only out of the author's playlist and strictly complies with the author's taste and mood at present. For expressing any disputes you need to mail the author the song and wait for an evaluation period.

No comments: