October 07, 2005

Honey

Juhi called me up today morining. It was a pleasant surprise - both because she was at home and the call came in the morning. We have grown up together and have spent so much time together that at times I feel dejected for not being by her side all time. The last few years have been very taxing for her and I feel so helpless not being there to help her out. Her hospital schedules are utmost inhumane and even otherwise there have been so many upheavels. She is such a strong person that from her face you can never make out the rumblings beneath or is it that she is waiting for her sister's shoulder to surrender ? My dearie, my love, my sweety, my honey, my twinkle I hope you find your Mr. Perfect soon. I was just looking at your photograph and I cant write anymore....

No comments: