- Your travel schedule spells CRAZY
- You come to the lab only to go to the gym :|
- You start enjoying the process of giving talks.
- You can give a talk about your research in your sleep.
- You start adding your labmates and your advisor on linkedin
- When you have a job! (May be this should be the first point)
- You are finally cooking like crazy at home
- You are barely working :P
- When your periods of absence from the lab is greater than all the other years combined.
- When you realize the difference between an accepted paper and a great paper.
- When you always have a paper ready to submit to a conference, most likely recycled from previous rejections.
- When your advisor no longer pushes you for any work be it meetings or research.
- When you prepare a list of things to do and it does not contain work but contains a list of places to visit.
- When you finally start visiting nooks and corners of your campus.
- When your parents come to visit you.
- When you start clicking photos of your campus.
- When you finally get the time to read books, watch movies in theatres, follow TV serials.
- When the biggest activity of your day is the gym :P
- When you are available on chat from multiple accounts :D
- When you are embarrassingly the first person to like your friends FB posts.
- When it takes you two weeks to write what you'd have ideally written in two hours.
- When you write blogs like this :P
December 03, 2012
You know you are about to graduate