August 11, 2008

On your marks

Get set and go.. I am all set to fly out of India tomorrow and I have in me a lot of mixed feelings. I am apprehensive about the new place, harsh climate, sub zero temperatures, grad studies, staying away from family for longer, interacting with a batch much much younger than me and unsettling myself when I should have long settled down and not to mention with kids. At the same time I am excited about doing full fledged research and more importantly with Adi by my side. I am excited about writing papers and studying and learning all that I thought I missed during my college days. I have decided not to set very high goals for myself or push myself but to just be sincere in my efforts and enjoy the moment.

2 comments:

Nishit said...

all the best! may you live up to your dreams!

Pallavi Palleti said...

Wish you in the same way as Nishit said :)
All the best and wish you have nice time there. :)